The Housing Transitions Program (HTP) is a relationship-centered program that operates on the best practice Housing First model. We assist in removing barriers to permanent housing and provide housing services to self-identified women experiencing homelessness, who are at least 25 years old, and do not have any children in their care.
Women Housing Transitions serves each year
Women Housing Transitions has successfully housed since July 2020
Connections our Housing Transitions Street Outreach Team has made with those living outside since July 2020
Outreach and Engagement
Hygiene kits may be delivered to Housing Transitions Program, on the south side of the building (2740 SE Powell Blvd) Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
We need the following items:
- Men's Rain Pants (2 large, 1 small)
- Women's Rain Pants (1 large, 2 small)
- Clear Face masks (1-2 boxes)
- Strong brushes or combs
- Elastic-waist shorts (all sizes)
- Sweatpants or yoga pants (stretch-waist pants, all sizes, new or gently used)
We are not accepting the following items at this time:
- Clothing (other than sweatpants or yoga pants)