Supporting families has been a priority for Catholic Charities since our founding. In partnership with our clients, we provide an array of counseling and parental supportive services, case management, and support for those who have experienced trauma.
Who We Serve
Who We Are
Every donation directly supports the children and families receiving services at Catholic Charities of Oregon. Please note: We can only accept new items as hygiene and safety requirements for pregnant women and newborn babies are quite specific.
We are in need of the following items:
- New car seats
- Strollers: single and double
- Diapers and pull-ups size: 4, 5, 6 and 2t-5t.
- Gift cards (Visa, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Gas station -- $50-$100 each, for emergency needs
- Household items: laundry soap, dish soap, toilet paper, Kleenex, paper towels, etc.
- Diaper bags
- Pack & Play
- Bottles (must be new)
- Baby hygiene items (shampoo, baby wash, baby wipes, diaper cream)
- Baby clothes through size 2T (new or like new, no stains or tears).
- Infant safety locks
- Baby gates
We are not accepting the following items at this time:
- Heavily worn baby clothes with rips or stains
- Potty chairs
- Adult clothing
- Used breast pumps and supplies