Work With Us!
There’s room for you here in our family.
There is a healthy work culture here at Catholic Charities and our approach includes everything from support for continuing training and education to a strong focus on allowing each employee to own their job and become a thought leader in their area of service. We take care of our employees so they can take care of others.
If you’re considering working with Catholic Charities, please click the link below to view our job openings and fill out an application. We’d love to meet you.
Benefits for regular full-time and part-time employees, with a regular work schedule of 20 or more hours per week, include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – with employee coverage paid in full by Catholic Charities
- Paid life and disability insurance for employees; supplemental coverage for employees, spouse and children available
- Short term disability coverage available
- Vacation and sick pay plus two personal days
- 12 paid holidays each year
- A flexible benefit account providing pre-tax contributions for healthcare and dependent day care reimbursement
- An Employee Assistance Program, available to the employee and household
- Retirement plans: employee pre-tax deferral, employer match and employer contribution
- Free parking
Commitment to Diversity
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity employer and actively complies with both the spirit and the intent of all state, federal and local laws regarding employment opportunity. Because we serve and employ everyone regardless of race, creed, or orientation, Catholic Charities in Portland, Oregon is a diverse work environment, filled with a wide range of thought leaders and effective, dedicated social change-makers. This is the place to make your mark.